Friday, July 17, 2009

#536.

crushed.


maybe it's the stress + studies + school + tiredness.
everytime when the week is ending,
such things will be more prone to happening.

all it takes is an incident to kill my mood on monday,
it'll affect me till friday,
and then it'll affect him.

this is the case this week.
i cant even remember what happened on monday,
but i remember feeling fucked up on monday.
and then tuesday's problems added on before i could get over monday's.
hence it adds on until friday,
when my mood is totally sucky.
normally it'd end up okay,
because my boyfriend is understanding and always give in to me.
thus we always end up fine.



but this week,
he had to deal with the same thing as me.
hence things got bad.

it was just trival matters,
but i had to blow it up.
i hate myself.

i wish i could be more understanding.
i think i have been more understanding than in the past.
but i need to be even more understanding,
so when i get such fucked up moods,
i still can handle my emotions more objectively.



this is only the start.
im afraid about the WR days.
i dun know how we're going to survive then.

maybe it's planned,
so we learn from our mistakes today,
and thus we can better handle the future,
where situations would be like this,
maybe even worse.



okay,
i'll need the weekend to heal,
and i'll try to deal with next week better,
so i wont screw my life up.


ADD OIL RACHAEL!
YOU CAN DO IT!

off to the showers and maybe do my homework.