Monday, June 29, 2009

#523.

okay, the papers today didnt seem so bad.
maybe because i could write more, relatively to what i have studied.
reminds me of the secondary school days
where afeeq would sit beside me during exams,
and during ss and hist papers,
you'd see us shaking our hand because it's cramping after writing so much.
HAHAHHA.

those days,
i remember him laughing and asking me to shut up because i wrote two times shorter than him, but my marks were double of his. HAHAHHA i miss ms ju and the hist class man!


i know i will fail econs,
i just hope i dont fail too badly.

music, HOHOHO.
shiying and i have like totally different answers la,
she compared the extract with the first song,
i compared the extract with the second.
dont know who's right or wrong,
aiya dun wanna think about it alr.
i hope i can pass. *cross fingers*


today's choice of eating porridge in school was a bad choice,
i ate barely half of it,
and during the music paper gastric attacked me.

my ultra nice boyfriend who always bullies me
and always walk away from me,
saying im crazy,(LOL)
wanted to bring me to eat nice fried carrot cake,
but it was closed!
we think that it's me.
the last time he brought me to have nice meepok,
the store was closed too. pftbh.

i feel so deprived man.
but the popiah we had wasnt that bad. (:


i seriously think he's damn cute when i refuse to tell him the meaning of something, he frowns and keeps asking me, until i give in and tell him. HAHAHA

alright i gonna work on my chem,
so tmr i have questions to ask laozhabor when i see her for consultation tmr :)



i always get this nostalgic feeling twice a year,
first day of school on term 1 and term 3.
think it started since i got on to secondary school.
the air would smell exceptionally good,
and i'd go to school earlier than usual.
but today was a little different,
i had to go to school early,
but i still smelt the great air.
and i kind of miss home. HAHAHHA

but this year really feels different,
i felt lesser of that feeling,
because of moron :)


all the best to my powerpuff girls and my moron for their physics paper tmr :D