Friday, June 12, 2009

#510.

had a flu today,
was sneezing my way from tampines to causeway point,
from causeway to jen's house.

my mood starting going down only from the point when I COULDNT FIND ANY RIBENA SPARKLING i think
after going to her house,
talked to zy for awhile,
sneezing and all,
i sat down by the piano and played for a long long time.

at first i was trying to remember how to play pathetique,
they then made me play the school song,
and then his sms came,
and i then started to play anything that came to me.
all the soft and slow kind of music,
i guess it was my mood.

then went to buy ice with shivam siangwei wenjie and dennis,
the 23rds came,
had a small and light dinner,
and one of the girls happened to touch me,
and said i was having a fever.

the dress up part was funny,
esp when boon how wore red fbts over his long and thin legs,
weilun wearing yixian's red underwear outside like superman,
and many more.



but i didnt feel good at all.
i dun know if it was just me or what,

i think im really lousy.