Tuesday, June 02, 2009

#500.

500 POSTS WORZZXZZZZ.


HAHHAHAHA. if jiemei ever sees this, i'll have to listen to him say 'worzzzzzz' for another two weeks or so.
he's like trying to be tweet or sth la.


it's like the start of the june holidays,
but i have to go back to school for a week.


and yesterday i attended a concert at VCH right?
i ended ultra late, and reached home nearly at 1 am.
and this morning, I OVERSLEPT.
i was late for half an hour, mr poh called me horrible when i called him to tell him i'd be late.
hahahaha, i thought he'd scold me or something la.

and jiemei was coincidentally late too,
and he told mrs szetoh he couldnt find the keys to go out of the house,
so he was stuck and late. OMFG, super funny la.



oh and so, anyways
today had choir practice for post-syf performance on friday.
dunno wtf is wrong with my mummy, keep telling me to quit choir.
i wanted to ask her to watch the post syf,
but i reckoned she wouldnt want to because of the time and effort.
besides, because of the investiture rehearsal and skipping of choir prac as a result,
i didnt know about asking your parents or friends to the concert.

oh whatever,
i really dont have time to be bothered with her trival matters.









i need to pack my music stuff,
finish charging my laptop so that i can use tomorrow,
and OH YEAH.

today we had this relationship module thing,
i love the facilitator.
he's super funny la,
i laughed till my stomach ached,
till i felt so cold i had goose bumps,
and till i felt my gastric pains.
(I left home in a rush, forgot to take money.) HAHHAHAHAH.

oh and yeah,
i think it's damn useful.
like a quote i saw in there,
IQ helps you find a job, EQ helps you to get promotions. ah something like that.



and yeah, i wanna go alr! SUPER SLEEPY and i dun wanna oversleep,
though i can report only at 10.40am,
i still wanna go early to get the wireless fixed up,
and work on my PW!.



TATA! :D