Sunday, May 24, 2009

#496.

RACHAEL IS A BUSY GIRL.



INVESTITURE IS OVER!

i loved it, because the success of the event gave me a sense of satisfaction,
for all the hard work the 24th have put in with the 23rd,
i kind of miss council.



BUT BUT BUT,
I MISS CHOIR EVEN MORE.

as we rehearsed for investiture nearly everyday,
i missed a few choir practices alr.
they're learning new songs but i've yet to know how they even sound like,
let alone having to have learnt how to sing it.

but tomorrow im going for choir practice,
no matter what im still gonna go.



oh yes, early this week on a monday morning,
we were nearly late for school,
and everyone was rushing me to hurry up (because i cant be late)
so as i reached the tap card thingy,
I FELL!
LIKE OMFG,
the first thing that came into my mind was:
"SHIT SO UNGLAM!"
so we walked up the stairs and zy kept asking me if im in pain.
i said no and he kept saying that im lying.
so i remember clearly my reply to him was: ask me then say i lie, you dun ask better!"
LOL

and i managed to skip PE and was given time to be late for class, though i was most of the time punctual :D


im gonna MUG real hard during the june holidays,
somehow i feel that i have alot of time during the hols and little things to do,
so IM GONNA MUG.
i really need to do catching up on my work,
and I CANNOT RETAIN.

i cannot retain,
both of us cannot retain,
all of us cannot retain!


seniors have been telling me to get tuition,
i told them mummy dun wanna give me tuition,
they all say
"you cant survive jc without tuition."







somethings about choir i really wanna post,
but i can only post them after tmr.

I'll blog soon! :D