Saturday, May 16, 2009

#494.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR POON! :D


have been really busy trying to study, do homework, and investiture.

time really flies,
the block test is coming soon,
and very soon the promos will be here.



PROCRASTINATION WILL GET ME NOWHERE.

im procrastinating for every single thing,
even what i wanna do for my jiemei,
i havent started.
IT'S TIME I MOVE!

i hope i can pass this math module test.
i wanna start passing my tests and all.
I MUST PROMOTE!



had CIP in school today,
together with the choir.

it was fun, and TIRING.
considering the fact that i only reached home at 11.30pm the previous night,
i didnt have enough sense to know that i was supposed to wear PE attire.

thankfully chin won lived nearby and her mum took PE attire for me to change.

it was fun man.

jiayan and i took 5 KIDS!
omg, hell tiring. i bet i lost at least 2 kg or smth.
HAHAHA.


the starting was like crap,
they kept whacking me with the rope.

after that they were nicer,
made fun of me as i was texting jiemei.

he went: what you doing? messaging ah?
Me: yeah
Him: who? your boyfriend?
Me: No la, i dun have. you wanna be my boyfriend?
He laughs and wants to whack me.
LOL

i still love kids.

oh and i was using this pink rope,
and around 3 plus, one girl came up to me and asked me to exchange with her.
i agreed to do so,
and then this boy named jeremy went to the box and looked for a pink rope for me.
SO SWEET RIGHT!
then, another girl came and told me she also wanted a pink rope,
so i gave it to her,
and another boy Jon went to look for another one for me.
he came back and told me,
jiejie no more pink rope! red okay? it's pink but darker only.

HAHAHAHHAH
omg i swear i could kiss them.
they're ultra frigging cute la.
I so love them.

and there's this jing jie.
super cute and obedient.
i love all of them man.




yesterday the chorale helped mr poon celebrate his birthday.
i was only there for the surprise part, because i had investiture rehearsal.
the surprise part was really..... nearly cried la.
a pity i had to go off, i felt really bad.
I LOVE MR POON LA.

we'll be performing Reach by Gloria Estefan for investiture, and i'll be the pianist while steph and zalizan will play guitar.
i hope i wont screw up on the rehearsals and the actual thing of course.
AHAHAHHAHA.



ah yes,
tmr i'll have to get my court shoes and study for my music test!








and start on what i wanted to do :)