Saturday, May 09, 2009

#491.

MY WONDERFUL AND FANTASTIC CHOIR CLIQUE, consisting of:
lanyuan, hongray, alicia, yiyang, xuejun, jinghang, gladys, jiayan and I! :D




jiemei took this picture from the brahms room. this was drawn by someone in choir. i thought it looked wonderful.



darren gave this to me in lecture last week (i think).
it's chocolate, and it was really nice. HAHHAA.



it's the 'SAME SPECS DAY'! LOL
we were walking around and found this pair of specs in uniqlo that looked like the one he was wearing. TOTALLY FASCINATING.
there was this pair of shades i tried on,
he said i looked like some taitai who got beaten up by my husband and trying to cover it up.
HAHAHAHHA. that moron.



okay THIS IS TOTALLY awesome.
my tigger "UPGRADED" because of this girl in school that carry a tigger keychain too.
i totally cant stand it when someone does something the same as me.
SO WE UPGRADED THE TIGGER! I bet no one would ever carry that.
including me. ROFL