Saturday, April 25, 2009

#485.

MY FLU IS BACK.

i told jiemei,
my nose is running again.

he replied
i saw it run past me. no wonder it looked familiar.

i laughed out loud and scolded him.
HAHAHAHAHHAHA.


today choir practice was funny.
seriously, i love choir more than sc.

im not looking forward to the camp,
and mom just kp me for having to go camp and not going overseas with them.
she says i have no family like WTH.

friday was blazer fitting,
and then was full dress rehearsal at VCH.
went there, saw tpjc choir and saw joel.
totally didnt expect him to join choir, but oh well.
feet were hurting from that pair of super pain heels,
and was damn sleepy cuz i only slept at 3am the previous night.
so while singing,
my eyes were shut and i was moving,
looking as if i was feeling the music,
but i was actually sleeping! HAHAHHA.


sometimes i hate my home. really.
they're so damn noisy and i feel really pissed off at this place.