Sunday, April 19, 2009

#480.

I GOT INTO COUNCIL!.


you're right if you dont sense any joy in the statement i just made.
i really dont feel any happiness or joy.
i dun know why,
i think it's just these few days.

these few days have been bad days (to me)
even though im still laughing and everything.
it's just the times where i'll 'hu si luan xiang',
and piss people around me off.

but, i seriously love haojiemei's family.

that day after the voting results,
i called zhenyu and told him i didnt get thru.
i sounded super sian and sad,
but i was giggling on the outside.
jiemei and livia were laughing at me,
and jiemei kept calling me an idiot.

he did believe me, and i didnt tell him i was lying,
until when he called me again la. HAHAHHA.

yesterday, went to school in the morning for choir.
i was late, and when i entered,
they were doing warm-ups and singing 'how are you today'
hong ray then started singing 'why you late today' -.-

then sectionals were funny,
when we sang the guys' parts for varsha and all.
then during break, met gladys and jiayan,
and i did that 'trick' again.

LOL


and today,
i woke up only at 11,
and i was laughing at jiemei for having to go to school at 7.30!
HAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHA.

and then did some baking after brunch.

havent done my PI second draft yet,
and IM WATCHING BUNNY SWAN!

this is really funny,
im like watching the one which i havent watched before,
i bet jiemei will laugh off his chair when he sees it HAAHHAHHAH.



OMGOMGOMG
practical assessment is coming real soon,
and i havent perfected mozart's last sonata!
GASPS



"I can't go back to yesterday - because I was a different person then."
-Lewis Carroll