Wednesday, April 15, 2009

#478.

OMG IM SUPPOSED TO BE STUDYING NOW LA.


choir today was crappy,
everyone was so damn tired.
we sang from 2.30 all the way till 8pm.
but i left slightly earlier, like 7.30pm.
my voice was too hoarse and i was too tired to continue.
besides, i have 4 upcoming tests, 2 of them TMR!

i seriously dont know how to pass the two tests tomorrow man,
if i still continue to fail, everyone will protest against me being in SC la i think.
and i might even retain.

AIYA QUIT SCHOOL LA. so difficult.


all the studying has driven me crazy.
just to keep myself awake and not stone,
i've done crazy stuff like writing on Post-It pads,
telling myself not to, else zy will come whack me.
like WTH, i really think im mad.
Plus the bus taking thingy,
shant elaborate here.
but in short,
IM BECOMING MAD.

i wish i'll lose my voice now,
and i wish i'll suddenly faint,
so i'll get hospitalised and tmr i dun have to go school! :D



AIYA,
but before that happens,
i should study first, in case it doesnt happen,
at least i wont fail SO badly.
LOL