Monday, April 13, 2009

#476.

I WANNA DO WELL!



i had this sudden urge to stop slacking,
stop playing,
and start mugging.


i think it's the maths causing me to think this way.

we're now on Curves and Functions,
and it's my favourite Amath.
it's like the first thing in JC which i enjoy doing,
and im rushing to finish all of it la.


hahhahaha.

i wish i had such enthusiasm for my GP essays, my PW, my other stuff.


im really tired man,
i never fail to feel sleepy in class.


today was bad.
i fed on one pack of Chips More cookies and jiemei mum's cookies.
if i continue eating like this to stay awake,
i gonna gain 5 pounds at the end of the month man.

Choir was tiring.
damn sleepy,
and i took the long route home summore.

took 854 with livia and jiemei,
thereafter we alighted and walked to the usual bus stop.
wanted to WITHdraw money,
queued for damn long,
and end up didnt withdraw any.

wasted time,
bus came not long after,
on the way home,
got attacked by gastric pains again.
it's been here after soo long.
the last time i had pains were.... i cant even remember.



but that reminds me,
i had bad cramps last week.
it was bad, i hated it.




ANYWAYs, thats like out of the topic alr.

today was the J2s voting for the SC election.

ZOMG, tmr it's the J1s. so after that we'd know if we're in or not.
HAHAHHAA.

now so many people know my chinese name!
hong ray was disturbing me la.
like WTH.

and some said we looked like siblings. HAHHAHAHA.



and im SOOOO GONNA sleep now,
and wake up early to do GP essay.