Tuesday, April 07, 2009

#466.

I WAS SO TIRED, I SLEPT WHILE PRACTISING PIANO AT BRAHMS ROOM.


was playing this Lots of semiquavers part,
and i fell asleep. the notes got softer and my speed of playing decreased, till it disappeared.
LOL.

had the rehearsal for thursday's speech,
and monil called me crazy girl.
reminded me of pussy, he called me that too.
hahaha.


oh yeah. this is funny.
in the morning, i asked weilun:

Me: What they check ytd ah? did anyone ask if you're gay?
Him: No la. you think i walk in then they straightaway ask meh?
Me: Ya la, you look gay wad. hahahaha.
Him: -.- NO Lor. they check my ku ku bird.
Me: OMG, they checked?
Him: Yeah! serious.
Me: Why they never ask if you gay or not?!
Him: I 'marched' in leh, never walk in like this la. (he walked ku niang-ly.)


Vincent and him are like super funny.

i love council man. LOL
i mean, i love the people at council.



jiemei waited for me today,
went for dinner.
we havent had dinner together for a long time,
and we finally had a chance to today.
i enjoy talking with jiemei.
we were on our way to the bus stop, when our buses drove past.
we then decided to walk to the next bus stop,
and i was telling him, if the bus comes before we reach the bus stop, how?
he said, then we walk to the next one.
so we went like.. so if always halfway to the stop got bus, walk the expressway to tampines ah.
LOL.


OH. and today's music lesson,
Mr sim was telling us to go to the audi early if not no space to sit and all.
so he said he'd be giving a talk,
i commented, "No wonder you wear so nice today."
he said, so i normally wear very ugly meh?
Hahhahahha. just that his shirt looked glossy compared to the rest.

and during the talk, he mentioned that i said that to him la. i was laughing like shit. HAAHA.


got the new ezlink card today, dun like it la.
looks like some imitation of the ezlink card.
moron said i looked like a bunny.
and he linked it to bunny swan.
STUPID ASS.








alright,
gonna continue with my speech thingy
and sleep!!
I NEED SLEEP! :( :( :(