Thursday, March 26, 2009

#459.

Seriously,
i feel that i've screwed up the presentation.

I've always had stage fright.
Informal presentations, i can.
but today's was way too formal.
Weilun they all were like ... wearing their blazers la!

and after we were dismissed,
Amanda went: Where's rachael? i need to speak to her.

!&^$*&%!&^#

scared the shits out of me,
cuz before that weilun told me i'd get scoldinggggggggg.


but anyways what she said werent considered scolding.
in fact it was supposed to be a good thing,
but now it dont seem like a good thing to me.
She asked,: Do you mind if we put you to student council?

like OMG, shouldnt i be worrying about whether i can even get selected?
HAHHAHA.

and my class made econs teacher cry today.
A part of me felt for her, i could understand how annoying it can get asking the class to shut up.
but it was totally redundant for her to cry la.

Also felt guilty,
cuz i didnt do her homework!




and im falling asleep.............
gonna sleep soon!
TATA :D