Friday, March 20, 2009

#452.

Okay, since im sleepy but dun feel like sleeping, (LOL)
i shall blog!

today (yesterday) was my haojiemei's birthday,
and initial plan was to go escape together to scare the shits out of him.
but because of my house exco interview,
and the delay, we went singing instead.
honestly, i thought it was more of noise than sound. HAHAHHAH.


that's besides the point, most importantly we had fun :D
we got him two pairs of RED boxers, (COOOOOL)
and a super cute pencil case HAHAHHAHHA.
also, the last minute addition was the "ecstasy" bottle.
i hope he reads the wishes i made for him! :D


and the cake, was obviously my favourite cake which i thought he'd like too! :D
he's my haojiemei mah. so what i love he'll love too. right?! HAHAHHA.
yeah, four leaves' Choco Exotic. i had a shock when i saw they didnt have it on display.
thought there werent anymore! HAHAHHA.

went there early, so spent some time at PRCS,
ZOMG I MISS PRCS LA!
and im SOOOO gonna attend the alumni dinner la.
*GASPS* i cant wait! :D

THANKS APLENTY to afeeq for helping me store the cake! :D
love you aplenty too my good friend! :D

anyways, went to eat at loyang point,
then sing sing sing,
and headed to dte, and on the way afeeq passed the cake to me
and we were damn embarrassed la! HAHHA.

met up with pris and sang him the bday song, blah blah,
camwhore,
and this is most impt.
WE DANCED COUPLE DANCE IN THE PUBLIC.
took videos and all, will post next time,
but it was like... everyone were looking at pindong and i dance. SUPER FUNNY.
(ba leh ba leh ba leh ba leh ba la, dancing dancing dancing dancing dance) LOL.

then go century square eat roti prata,
stayed there till they turned off the lights and all.
then haojiemei sent me home :D


anyways, today's interview was okay,
though i hope to clear it,
i got this feeling i wouldnt la.
shant talk about it anymoore,
the presentation's what's impt now :)



yesterday had choir, learnt Sounds of *ahem* Joy.
not very joyful, but ya. enjoyed the welcome party part.
Andrey pull my hand until it still hurts la! HAHAHAH.

then went to watch ,
Dont regret. it's a good movie.
"DO YOU REALLY WANT TO SEE ME DIE?!" :D:D:D:D:D
aloy must be hating me for putting this up man.
HAHAHHA.

then pindong and aloy came to my place,
i received an envelope from wanjing and o7o7o7,
super touched and surprised.
thanks guys. really thanks alot :)


okay, im yawning badly now.
shall post the pictures tmr! :D


TATA! :D



i love all my wondeful friends! :) :) :) :)