Tuesday, March 10, 2009

#448.

SHAGGED AND TIRED OUT BY

CVD PREPARATION,

GPP AND ORAL PRESENTATION,

AP GP BINOMIAL AND REFLECTION,

MOLE CONCEPT AND STOICHIOMETRY,

DEMAND AND SUPPLY,

BEE ESSAY,

PIANO PRACTICES,

AND CHOIR PRACTICES.




i think this list can just go on,
but im simply too tired to let it continue.

ANYWAYS,

some pictures to perk me up,
taken with two of my good friends!
will post pictures of my wonderful powerpuff girls and JIEMEI! :D




Mr SUPER NICE GUY, the person who stood by me throughout the hike! :D
i super love him man. my good friend who will entertain me in boring mother tongue lessons!



my another very goood friend, gives me good advices and all, took this today while on the way to my home. HAHAHHA. the trip from ang mo kio to tampines was simply too long and boring. i had to distract him from getting motion sickness. HAHAHA.






okay this picture suck. taken while i was UNPREPARED. so my face looked TOTALLY ROUND AND FAT. LOL.

and yes, i gotta practise piano as i promised mr sim,
and finish my bee essay as i promised bear brother! LOL




tata! :D

and my jiemei loves to use CIAOS!