Saturday, February 21, 2009

#436.

I've been saying this for the entire week,
but i must say this again.

I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN PCME!

then i'd have good econs teacher,
i'd have good math teacher, (though mine's not bad)
i'd have good GP teacher.

my GP teacher is not bad,
but i figured out if i had Mr Leong Fangshao,
my lessons would be less boring.

SIGHHHHHHHHHHH.
i miss CTG 104.


anyway,
Mr sim successfully pulled me into YJC chorale,
and the conductor is SIMPLY CUTE.
funny, humourous, and good. whatever.

it's been late nights.


yesterday reached home only at 10 plus going 11,
the day before reached home at 7, went to sleep till 9 before waking up to study.



I DONT LIKE MY CHEM TEACHER!

it's that LAO ZHA BOR,
and she keeps giving me special attention,
as if i have some problems or whatsoever.

everytime she says something,
i'd have gotten the answer,
and she'll come to me and say,
"how rachael? can do?"
like OMG, i dont like that kind of special attention.

and she also loves to ask me questions,
which is super retarded.
she asks me those i dont know,
and those i know, she dont ask.
WTHH.


and for econs,
I MISS AMINAH!!!!!!

aminah is something like Ms JU,
just that she's fiercer and stricter than ms ju.
but i honestly miss her : Where's the mic? YOUR REACTION IS TOO SLOW!
WHAT'S THE SCHOOL VISION?
I DONT SEE ANY PASSION IN YOU ALL!


have tons of work to do,
tons of tests too,
tons of research to do too.


oh YES!

we'll be going to Bintan for adventure camp,
and though we'll be going as a CTG,
i dont feel any excitement.
maybe when im with them i wont feel like not going.
but when im with dd or alone,
i dont feel like going.
but anyway yeah.


FIRST THING I WANNA COMMENT,


why 1 roll of toilet paper?!?!?!

AS IF we'll go there and get diarrhorea or sth.

and we're asked to bring so many clothes,
as if we'll change every half a day.
and there's this event,
some group candle solo walk.
contradicting name,
but it scares me.
two things that i fear, i have to go thru.
the dark, and the flame.
ZOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.


4 days of adventure camp = 4 days of non-phone = 4 days of no-calling/sms = 4 days of no communication with dd = 4 days of missing dd = 4 days of no mood.

whatever. LOL.

of course it's not just dd, its the family and all. PLUS SLEEP.


will be back in the noon next sunday,
and dd wants me to go dinner with him and his friends that night.
OMG, i was considering to go home sleep de leh!
but will think about it, and see how that day! :D




gotta do music homework and stuff,
TATA! :D



"If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will."
-Author Unknown