Monday, February 02, 2009

#427.

Posting was out, got posted to JJC!
like zomg, SO FAR. didnt expect myself to get in,
but was pleased la.

end up, due to mr siow's advice and all,
decided to appeal to YJC, cuz their offer H2 music!
went to th school, happen to see th vice principal.
saw my results, immediately accepted me.

so went to batam, fell seriously ill,
nearly couldnt make it back to spore on time.

this morning, went to JJC, cuz i insisted to see how good the school was.
honestly, heart abit sour. IF ONLY I LIVED IN JURONG, or jun has empty space at home. LOL.
went to YJC, wasnt as 'high' as JJ, but not bad la.

my OGL is in fencing!
he's funny, kept asking me to join fencing and learn sabre.
i kept telling him, i WAS a fencer. HAHAHHA.

lost my voice on sunday night,
and due to the orientation and all, got worse.

SO FAR, still havent seen any PRCS fellows there.
but i saw OLD MAN! HAHAHHAHA.


alright, gotta go practise piano, and study CHOPIN.
tmr th music teacher gonna test me and all.
i hope i pass the audition! *cross fingers*


"You will never stub your toe standing still. The faster you go, the more chance there is of stubbing your toe, but the more chance you have of getting somewhere."
-Charles F. Kettering