Thursday, January 01, 2009

#421.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Goodbye 2008, Welcome 2009!



Looking back, it's been an eventful year.

It's said that people change over time.
I believe I've changed, compared to the start of 2008.
The start of 2008 seemed like a day ago.

Met new people, made new friends. Made new competitors, lost some friends.
But as well, year 2008 made me look at human nature in a different perspective.
I've lived through 2008, and I've made it to the new year.
I wonder what lies ahead of me, and I wonder what will become of me.
I wonder what kind of friends I'll make through this new year,
I wonder what changes I'll make through this year.


"If two persons get to know 1000 people on average in a lifetime,
chances of them meeting each other is 1 in 100 000.
So what are the chances of them falling in love with each other?"

I long for a loving boyfriend,
and I'll leave it to fate, to find me the loveliest boyfriend.

I strongly believe in fate, and I believe it's a kind of affinity that I know people whom i know now.
Just like I believe I share a kind of affinity with my parents, my family.
There are SO many families in singapore, not considering the entire globe,
yet I became their child, their daughter, their sister, their family member.
It's a kind of fate, an unexplainable happening.


Thank you everyone, for playing a part in my life.
You wont be forgotten. :)



"The greatest weakness of most humans is their hesitancy to tell others how much they love them while they're alive."
-Orlando A. Battista