Monday, November 17, 2008

#399.

All has come; and all has gone.

I looked back at my life,
realised how much i've changed through the years,
and many memories which i havent had time to think of came back to me.

As i was clearing my stuff up,
i realised how MUCH amaths papers i've done with mr siow.
minus all those notebooks,
those loose papers were enough to make 5 foolscap reams.

I dont know if it's just me,
or everyone's facing the same stuff:
I cant bear to throw my stuff away.
I've kept practically everything,
and it's back to square one.
still those piles and boxes of books and papers.

Thinking about these few years,

BIG Thank-yous to:

Leonard, Erica, Felicia, Varian, Erdie, etc..,

for giving me the chance to teach you guys maths.
I'm not sure if i managed to help,
neither am i sure if your grades will improve.
It's been great joy helping you guys,
and whether you appreciate it or not is secondary.
I really hope you guys will do well. :)


Wanjing and Hockhao,

for standing by me throughout the year.
I really appreciate the help, the encouragement,
and of course the competition.
I hope the competition between us is healthy.
Love you guys! :D


Eugene and Jinhwee,

i dont know where i stand,
whether im a spare tyre,
or a laughing stock, or a clown,
or a real appreciated friend.
But i do know, you guys mean quite alot to me.


Afeeq, Varian, Syafiq, Erdie,

The little time spent with you guys during the times before exams
are gonna stay with me for the rest of my life.
Without you guys,
i might have gone mad from the studying.
Those 'Tallulah' days, those slacking and all,..
Had i known this would have happened between the two of us,
I wouldnt keep rejecting going out with u guys at night,
for i might have slightly more time with u guys.
I'll miss you guys. Really.


Zengting, Beverley, Tingting, Constance,

Time spent with you all during the sec3 days were the best of the best.
No one prolly played as much as us.
Till now i still cannot forget those days.
I really miss us all together man.


Of course not forgetting many more,
Sigh,
I SOOOOO miss secondary school days.




Prom came and went,
though with the deco and all,
many of us went in and first thought came was, THE BIG O's.
HHAAHAHA.

pictures are at various cameras,
so i'll probably post only after i get all the pictures.


gonna start work at yamaha in two days,
decided not to teach YET,
since i cannot commit to it yet,
and i REALLY HOPE my ideal boyf comes back too.
:D :D :D :D :D

"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have."
-Fredrick Koeing