Tuesday, November 11, 2008

#397.

THE 'O's ARE OFFICIALLY OVER!! :D :D :D :D



have been doing alot of thinking,
and have started missing school,
missing the times with my teachers and friends.



MR SIOW:
a teacher i respect the most in my entire life.
since 4 years ago,
i became his student thru his teacher, paul.
life there initially was real bad.
it was such a torture,
he once told mummy not to waste his time and her money.
but luckily he didnt give up on me.
thru the years, he's groomed me to become his elite,
and all my success in math belongs to him.
over the years,
my tutor became my teacher and now a mentor to me.
i'll miss lessons with him,
i'll miss those di-siaoing,
i'll miss those laughters at his house.
he's my aspiration no.1! x)


MR SEET:
the second teacher whom i respect the most.
though i knew him only this year,
his overwhelming helpfulness and selflessness has made him my idol.
his strongest subject is maths,
but he still tries his best to help us in english.
he still spend his saturday mornings willingly,
without expecting anything in return.
he's my aspiration no.2 man!


MR CHANG:
the teacher who never fails to help me,
the teacher who never fails to solve my problems.
i'd have lost alot if not for his help,
but i'd have lost even more if i didnt even know him. :)


MS JUNAINAH:
3 years ago,
i thought she was the most boring teacher i ever encountered.
now,
i think she's the most interesting teacher i've ever encounted.
i sooooooo miss her history and ss lessons.
aww DAMN!.


MS CHUA:
a chance encounter,
if not for ms ju's absense,
i wouldnt have known such a nice lady. :)


MRS SIOW:
a chance encounter,
and a bad encounter.
filled with misunderstandings when we first knew each other,
but im glad our relationship improved over the 2 years.
a teacher filled with humour, i'll never forget. :)


of course there are many more,
but im seriously too tired.
legs are aching from walking up and down orchard road with eugene & jinhwee.


and im uberly lazy to go for th red camp!.


"Love in the mind sees Love in the world.
Love in the world means Love in the mind."