Sunday, November 02, 2008

#393.

I AINT YOUR BITCH!. (aFeeq! LOOK. HAHHAAHA. just as you said. :D :D )




get this clear:
YES, indeed you didnt ask me to give you those notes.
but EVEN SO,
you didnt have to use it as a tool make a mockery out of me.

i should have given it to felicia, leonard, erica, vae,
ANYONE.
anyone who will appreciate it.


i do not expect you to thank me,
or feel appreciative about it.
but i thought the notes which i spent so much time on deserved some basic respect.

IF, i spent the time on the notes,
on my combined humanities or science,
i bet my grades can further improve
and i dont even need to be risking the edusave scholarship award.

thinking back,
i dun even know why the hell i did the notes for you.
yes,
doing the notes do not require much effort on my side.
but it doesnt mean that you can TAKE ADVANTAGE of it.

have you any idea,
I DUN EVEN NEED TO GO READ MY EMATHS TYS,
TEXT BOOKS and stuff anymore?

and i still had to carry those heavy assessments books home and to school for u,
and the only comment you made was:"wah, so heavy."

really THANKS you know,
i thought i deserved better than that stupid comment.

and i thought it was REALLY cockless on your side,
to pick a fight with me,
refuse to apologise to me,
and go beg some bitch to take you in on the last minute.
i would LOVE TO SEE HOW YOU'RE GONNA PASS YOUR O LEVELS.

if one day you decide to beg me,
when you realise you failed your O's,
be assured that i will take you in,
not because i want you,
but because i LOVE CHALLENGES.
i love to see myself make a failure succeed.
and yes,
YOU ARE THAT FAILURE.


i know i sound like a bitch,
and i know i sound insulting.
but PLEASE REST ASSURED,
those words you said to me that day,
was FAR MORE INSULTING aND ASSURING.


i would like to thank you once again,
for letting me see what kind of a bastard you are.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH.


and lastly,
you're the LOUSIEST LOSER I'VE EVER SEEN.