Monday, September 08, 2008

#387.

MUG MUG MUG.



okay,
i've just wasted 3 hours on youtube videos.

I MUST MUST MUST STUDY!.
if i dun want my dream to come true.
HAHA.

this reminds me,
i always dream of my results before exams and results.

last year before emaths prelim,
i dreamt that i got a B5.
why B5 i dunno also. LOL.

and before release of Nlvl and Olvl,
i also dreamt of my results.
last night i dreamt of my results too.
and i sooooo dun want these results man.

so now,
im so gonna switch off the comp,
and mug for ss tmr.

HERE I COMEEEEEEEEEEE BOOKSSSSSSSSS!
LOL.
im getting hyper.


i should have just gone out to study man.












i hope i dont have to slap you, u know.


dearest wanjing bestfriend,
so sorry about today. ):

"No love, friendship can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some marks on it forever."
-Francois Marie