Saturday, August 23, 2008

#373.

SUPER SIAN.


i sat at the bench outside yamaha's music studios,
while waiting for brother,
many many memories came back to me.
i visualised myself in the studio with aaron,
talking and sharing lots of stuff together,
as he helped me with the shit i got from the other ppl.
then i got distracted,
thought of the pantry,
remembered the macdonalds meal with him,
and the pasar malam feast with ronald,
and many many many more.

then i chatted with uncle,
and im now stuck with that idea in my head.





someone tell me why,
i feel sick and tired of studying,
dun wanna go for tuition,
and i just so feel like slacking with the guys every night.




super sian.







and i should go sleep now,
cuz i have to be up at like 4 plus tmr!.
i hope i see eric korkor tmr! :):):)

"Only actions give life strength; only moderation gives it a charm."
-Jean Paul Richter