Wednesday, July 30, 2008

#347.

rachael's slacking at home now!

HAHAHA.
someone tell me,
what use is there to go to school today,
when i have to leave at 12,
and will not have any papers for the three hours,
no lessons also,
and i just have to waste 3 hours of my life?
lol.

anyway,
im still contemplating whether i should wear school uni to the interview later..

so much for trying to pull your grades up,
so much for trying to help you.
i've got this urge to wash my hands off you.
i dont think i deserve this,
and of all people, her.

OH WOW.

you know, i know that you dun like me.
i know that you've been waiting for opportunities to shoot us down.
and sometimes you do get opportunities.
but dont forget,
i get these opportunities too.
lemme warn you,
if you dare talk rubbish in front of my student,
i promise you,
i wont let you off like that.

and who do you think you are?
you're just some extra they call for the sake of calling.
you think you're really that popular?
you think everyone really likes you as it appears to be?
come on,
i dont believe you cannot sense it.

but then again,
you're NOBODY to me.
you die or what, none of my business.
anyway,
no point getting pissed off over you.
i dont give a shyt about you, seriously.

im more of concerned about my own student.
rather than someone like you.
what a waste of time, loser.

i think if you still wanna play tricks with me,
i seriously advise you to stop wasting your time.

till then,

"Loyal and efficient work in a great cause, even though it may not be immediately recognized, ultimately bears fruit."
-Jawaharlal Nehru