Saturday, July 12, 2008

#323.

SPECIAL THANK YOU TO MRS NEO!
for helping me get the FSI tee!
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

speaking of fencing,
ytd i went to NP,
and th vice-president of NP fencing approached me.
jing and hock sabo-ed me,
go tell him i was from fencing.

he went to get a foil, and asked me to fence.
LOL LAME SHIT!
i was wearing heels la!
but when i held the foil,
lots of memories returned to me.
good, and bad as well.
i missed the grip.
and this guy is crap,
he told me if i join,
i'll be the vice president. -.-

it's unlikely that i'll enter NP,
since i've decided to do what i originally intended to do.

but anyway,
im still contemplating whether to go back to PRC fencing.
all the teachers are gone,
leaving mrs neo alone.
and there's this new teacher in charge,
omfg. i so dont like him la.
how i wish it was that tallie! HAHAHA.
coach told me to go back,
and he'll give me free training lessons.
LOL, gimmicks aplenty.

seriously,
i dont wanna go back and face some of these people.
they made me stop fencing,
if i ever return,
i dont wanna have anything to do with them man!

oh yea!
ideal boyf's cousin is in fencing!
whats his name again?
cant remember.
i think he told me his cousin's name like 3 times aldy.
LOL.


FSI is held at NTU,
and i all the while stupidly thought NTU was at buona vista.
mr seet told me NUS is at buona vista,
NTU at boon lay.
ytd when the train went past buona vista,
I SAW NTU.
i then sms-ed him, and suan-ed him.
LOL, but in the end i got it back.
cuz that is not the campus.
only the alumni building.
LOL!
so paiseh la.
but whether buona vista or boon lay,
too lazy to go down.

OH YEAH!
:(((((((((((((((((((((((((
my pencil's lost for good.
mr seet only managed to find a purple pen,
which dont belong to me.
:(((((((((((((((((((((((((
i seriously hope he didnt search thoroughly enough.
i hope he'll tell me on monday,
I FOUND YOUR PENCIL!
but that's unlikely to happen,
BOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!

im seriously bored.
bored until im blogging nonsense.
lol.