Wednesday, July 02, 2008

#307.

sigh,
amanda just tagged me,
but I too lazy to type out everything again.
so AMANDA,
please do me a kind favour by sending me th questions kk! :DD

anyway,
TODAY WASN'T LATE FOR SCHOOL!
:DDDDDDDDDDD
and then had fun at dnt,
3 FREE PERIODS!
and i told myself not to talk to mr chang,
cuz everytime i talk to him,
he's like so nice to me
and i get so guilty.
:(((

had fun during PE,
play hide and seek with that ASS.
she's such a pain in the ass really.
hahaha.
syafiq is like so ... FAKE,
say wad,"eh, where's my ball ah? i thought i saw it roll into the canteen."
like WTF, no chance can. LOL.

and i realised,
brother laughs like me.
hock says we come from the same factory indeed.
HAHAHA.

had many laughing gas around us,
and it resulted in my tummy ache.
dunno karma or what sia,
every wed will ache.
I WANNA GO SCHOOL TMR!
and EVERYDAY!!!
HAHA.

school's interesting man.
LOL.

"Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names."
-John F. Kennedy