Saturday, June 28, 2008

#298.

FOR GOODNESS' SAKES,
I DONT NEED YOU TO TELL ME HOW TO MAKE FRIENDS.
I DONT NEED YOU TO BOTHER,
I DONT NEED YOU TO CARE.

I THINK YOU NEED TO BOTHER ABOUT YOURSELF,
BEFORE YOU CARE ABOUT US.
ESP THE THREE OF US.
WE LIVE OUR LIVES,
NO NEED YOU TO INTERRUPT.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

went for tuition this morning,
mister looked at me cheekily.
i expected him to suan me,
SINCE HE DID SO YTD.
but he didnt. :DDDDDDDDD
he crapped with me,
and then i asked him for my papers,
he ACTED BLUR.
gave me a shock.
luckily he had it,
or UNluckily.

LOTS OF ENGLISH WORKSHEETS,
and HISTORY! omgomgomgomg.

have been feeling better,
no longer throwing up,
though a teeny weeny bit of nausea is there,
but i've seemed to lost all appetite.

AFEEQ SAYS I LOSE 2KG, I'LL GAIN 10kG WHEN I GET WELL! >.<

and mummy is finally gonna burn me those damn pictures i've waited for damn long.
will post them later i guess.
LOL.

"Success is getting what you want; happiness is wanting what you get."
-Dale Carnegie