Tuesday, June 24, 2008

#290.

SHIOK.

slept for about one hour during the free maths period,
and i really enjoyed the sleep.
after that felt energetic like normal already.

yesterday slept only like 12am,
and it was really unbearable.
i just couldnt open my eyes.

and for whatsoever reason,
i didnt bring my hist textbook,
so amirul, hock and i had to stand.
and there was a new teacher who came to listen to the lesson,
and the guys couldnt keep their eyes to themselves.
LOL.

amaths,
received LOADS of worksheets. T.T

and i had fun during lunch break.
both hands kena whacked until swollen sia.
and AFEEQ used my phone to sms wanjing,
"wanjing, i love you very much. :)"
and she really thought it was me.
LIKE WTH.
HAHA.
eugene then used her phone to sms hock a similar sms,
but HE CLEVERLY used me to press the send button.
and PUSHED everything to me.

they then used this signal on me,
and we were laughing about it,
and SHE still wanted to know what we were talking about.
WTF man.

ah yes,
uncle jack just told me to go down to the pool to collect my shirts.
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
i told him,
mummy wanted him to bring some ah gua back,
he said he could have brought a dozen back for us.
like FOR WHAT?
display ah? HAHAHAHA.

and I WANNA SLEEP!!
sigh. )):

"To love and win is the best thing; to love and lose, the next best."
-William Makepeace Thackeray