Saturday, June 21, 2008

#285.

OKAY,
i've just wasted 60minutes on my blog.
but at least i like it better than the previous.
xDDDDDDDDDD

and then i used my blog,
experimented with wanjing,
on whether this looks good or not.
I HOPE NO ONE SAW THOSE !
lol.

anyway,
went back to YMH to help godpa with the registration,
initially wanted jenna's service (LOL),
but she was kinda busy.
so CC did it instead.
and then THIS IS REALLY COOL.
fitri this part timer has GOTTEN HIS NAMECARD
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!
omfg, i cant.
and then i realised
one of the good looking guys from plaza sing
came to tamp to work. like WOAH,
why didnt he come earlier?! HAHAHA.

the place is changed again.
without ronald, without alvin.
without aaron, without liza.
it seems so different when i entered.
no amy, no felicia, (MELVIN AND FITRI DONT MATTER. =P)
sigh.

but im still rather pleased.
at least i've made some good friends there,
and left my mark there. LOL.

karine spoke to me,
tell me study hard,
teach at yamaha.
like WTF la.
oh whatever.
dont wish to talk about her anymore.

okay, i dont know what's gonna happen to me tomorrow,
but i know i should go to my darling bolster now.
TATA.

and im so not gonna wait for fitri to finish shitting.
he probably constipated.
oops,
he just replied me. xD