Saturday, June 21, 2008

#282.

I've got this impulse to change my blog song.

THANKS TO BEV,
she got me addicted to this show.
it's effing funny.
now granny thinks im mad,
laughing at my desktop.
LOL.

anyway,
this song sounds so impressionist,
and it sounds like what scott joplin would compose! LOL
and that singer's tongue must be really short.
can sing so quickly.
omfg. my tongue would tie i think.
HAHA.

had an nasty encounter with a lizard couple of days back,
and it has caused me to be afraid to go into the kitchen at night.

that night,
i was raiding the refrigerator,
when a lizard ran out from the back of th fridge.
i slammed the doors of the freezer,
and the lizard stopped where it was.
i stopped moving, and stared at it.
we didnt move for like 10 minutes.
i then shouted for mummy, but she didnt bother! ))):
then i decided it wasnt logical to keep standing there,
i decided to run pass it and out of the kitchen and to mummy's room.
so i was like "1,2, run!"
and when i ran, the lizard ran too!
and it fell off the wall and PHAM! on the floor.
i freaked out!, screamed, switched off the lights and ran for my life!
mummy was like laughing her ass off,
and then she said:"tmr we'll find a dead lizard on the floor."
she then asked me to close the door!
i was like WTF?! NO WAY! IM NOT LEAVING THE BED!
she also scared the lizard come in.
my feet was off the ground 99.9% of th time,
and when i really had no choice and go back to my own room,
i walked really carefully,
and IT'S HARD LOOKING OUT FOR A LIZARD ON PARQUET FLOORING!
but NEXT MORNING THERE WAS NO DEAD LIZARD!
means the lizard is still alive,
LURKING BEHIND SOMETHING!
im so gonna buy the lizard trap later,
stupid big fat lizard, YOU'RE DEAD MEAT! >.<


was surfing the net,
when i was reminded of many many things.
too many things have happened.
it suddenly dawned upon me,
i seemed to have caused you to lose your smile.
because of me, you werent as happy as when i first knew you.
so, it actually is a good thing that now things are like that.
isnt it?
the next time i know you, will i make you lose your smile again?
if i would, i wouldnt wanna know you ever again.
i want you to get your smile back.