Tuesday, June 17, 2008

#272.

LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE.
1. Name : RACHAEL TEO :D
2. Birth date : 16JUNE1991
3. Current status : Single, but unavailable.
4. Eye colour : very dark brown.
5. Hair colour(s) : black.
6. Righty or Lefty : Righty.

LAYER2 : ON THE INSIDE.
1. My heritage : impatient.
2. Fears : darkness.
3. My weaknesses : easily pissed.
4. My perfect pizza : hawaiian! :)))

LAYER3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
1. My thoughts first waking up : what day is today?
2. My bedtime : 11pm
3. My most missed memory : the beginning of the year.

LAYER4 : MY PICK.
1. Pepsi or Coke : Coke. (thanks to afeeq)
2. McDonald's or Burger King : Mac.
3. Single or Group dates : both.
4. Adidas or Nike : Adidas.
5. Tea or nestea : NEITHER.
6. Chocolate or Vanilla : CHOCO! XD
7. Cappuccino or coffee : neither.

LAYER5 : DO YOU..
1. Smoke : N O NO!
2. Curse : sometimes when im really pissed.
3. Take a shower : wtf man. like DUH.
4. Have a crush : Yes.
5. Think you've been in love : Yeah.
6. Go to school : ah ba den.
7. Want to get married? Yup
.8. Believe in youself : yes, to a certain extent.
9. Think you're a health freak : no.

LAYER6 : IN THE PAST
1. Drank alcohol : ABIT.
2. Gone to the mall : obvious.
3. Been on stage : Yes.
4. Eaten Sushi : only tuna! xP
5. Dyed your hair : Nope.

LAYER7 : HAVE YOU EVER..
1. Played a stripping game : No way!
2. Changed who you were to fit in : tried, but failed.

LAYER8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING..
1. To be married : 24.
2. Get a job : yes.

LAYER9 : IN A GUY
1. Best eye colour : all these dont really matter.
2. Best hair colours : as of above.
3. Short hair or long hair : as of above above. :D

LAYER10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING
1. A minute ago : this
2. Hour ago : blogging.
3. Hours ago : sleeping.
4. 1 month ago : Schoool.
5. Year ago : Still school.

LAYER11 :
FINISH THE SENTENCE.
1. I love : everyone.
2. I feel : tired.
3. I hate : you, for making me love you.
4. I hide : my mood.
5. I miss : him.
6. I need : his hugs.

LAYER12 : Tag 3people.
wanjng, minhui, eileen.