Friday, June 13, 2008

#264.

learnt focaccia bread and raspberry cheesecake,
and the focaccia bread is REALLY GOOD.
im so gonna bake it.

i predict tmr to be adredaline rush man.
will be meeting jun to escape,
and i'll have to rush back to bake daddy his father's day cake.
and since my daddy loves berries,
i'll be doing some raspberry+chocolate sponge cake.
the cheesecake will have to wait till i have more high tech machines.
LOL.

ah.
just now some teeny weeny thing happened in the train.
effing embarassing.

there was this girl from tpjc,
and a guy with her boarded the train.
at first you'll think they're a couple,
but turn out they're cousins.
the girl was talking to her friend on the phone,
when her cousin said something,
then she told her friend,
"my cousin has no life cuz he dont have a gf.
you wanna know him?
then again,
dont want la, he has a head as big as a mushroom."
then she laughed continuously,
while the guy continued to disturb her,
and I LAUGHED OUT (luckily just am chio).
i really laughed out.
DAMN EMBARASSING.
then after seeing my reaction,
the girl laughed even harder,
the guy was even more embarassed.
but I swear, his head IS BIG.
then to divert my attention,
i called jing and laughed to her.
LOL.
she couldnt stop laughing when she heard about it.
omg.
i should really control.
but if she was there,
i bet she would have laughed out loud.
hahaha.

"This is the true joy of life, the being used up for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one; being a force of nature instead of a feverish, selfish little clot of ailments and grievances, complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy. I am of the opinion that my life belongs to the community, and as long as I live, it is my privilege to do for it what I can."
-George Bernard Shaw