Friday, June 13, 2008

#261.

such an easy way to misunderstand.

things went this way.
mummy sms-ed me ytd to ask me if i could go on monday instead of today,
then she told me to just go today,
but she wont be going.
so after that,
she sent me an sms like this:
"no issue, just tell her to wait for me there. i'll be there around 6.40pm."
something like that.
you would think it's her right?!

last night i found out,
she merely forwarded neighbour's sms.
she was not going to go afterall.
and then we were like arguing why she neednt put FROM NEIGHBOUR.
lolol.

anyway,
i'm so glad that i went to mr siow ytd,
completed relative velocity,
and now i dont have to be there till 12!
LOL.

still feeling sleepy,
and i'll have to go soon.
tata people.
lol.

"You are the music while the music lasts."
-T. S. Eliot