Sunday, May 25, 2008

#218.

I'VE BEEN SLEEPING LATE EVERY NIGHT,
I FEEL SO TIRED EVERYDAY,
AND MY EYES FEEL LIKE IT CANT EVEN OPEN!
THEY GET SWOLLEN AS A RESULT,
AND I SO FEEL LIKE SLEEPING FOR THE REST OF THE 24 HOURS!
omfg, i think im going back to the bed when i finish using the comp.

wanted to blog yesterday,
but stupid internet died on me.
SINGTEL SUCKS MAN.

anyway,
tuesday is maths olympiad,
but I HAVE NOT TOUCHED THE QUESTIONS FOR THE ENTIRE WEEK!
im dead meat.

oh yes,
yesterday learnt skating,
and i bet brandon was shocked.
LOL.
for 2 years, he couldnt get to coach me,
and failed to persuade me to learn.
but i did yesterday.
well, intially i really truly didnt want to.
skates turn me off. :D
but i still went,
and now im glad i went.
xDDDDD

this is how fate plays with you.

there was a short class to teach you how to fall and how to stand and blah,
and there were 4 coaches there.
so they took turns to take a class and coach them.

i saw this handsome, but he didnt teach my class! )):
instead, i got this quite handsome but attitude suck guy.
actually not exactly attitude,
but he just didnt like my family.

so anyway,
daddy and i had fun laughing at each other!
HAHAHA.
mummy and brother didnt have to learn, cuz they did so last week.
WITH THAT HANDSOME!
LOL.

so it sucks when you get yourself a coach that you dont like,
and he dont like you either.
the entire afternoon,
he would help anyone but not my family.
what kind of guy is this man?!
but guess what,
i didnt get the handsome for the group class,
but private lesson seemed better.
LOL.

and on the 8th, i have to go back again.
for the inline skating festival by SAMSUNG.
it's by samsung,
why am i involved?!
mummy says i just want to see that handsome.
LOL.
actually im only curious,
to see how his eyes look like.
LOLOLOL.

and im stuck with the show again,
i spent 3 hours blogging.
lol. i missed that show for an entire week!
so i think i'll take back my words about heading to the bed.
dammit.
something is seriously wrong with me. lol.

chatted with him for awhile,
and it's saddening to see him like that.
he put in so much effort in her,
but she's so ..
whatever,
it's none of my business.

"When I sit down at a piano, I feel what's going on in my life and what led up to it. Certain songs are born from that motivation."
-Corey Hart