Wednesday, May 21, 2008

#212.

IM SO DISAPPOINTED IN MYSELF!

why did i not trust him?
why did i not believe him?
the whole class didnt believe him,
why didnt i believe him?
that so-called reliable source was not reliable at all lah!
im sorry too, for doubting you.
sorry afeeq!

anyway, my gastric is ridiculously back.
dont know why the hell it came back,
but it was darn embarassing for me,
to suddenly crouch down in the bus.
pftbh.
and it's like so upset now.
i feel so unwell now! )):

oh yes,
idiot taught me that there's only one gender in the world!
LOL.

oh yes,
dunno what's wrong with me today,
told stupid off,
and even raise my voice at him.
SORRY STUPID!

mr chang wants to quit teaching and drive taxi!
LOL.

"If it's nothing more than a smile - give that away and keep on giving it."
-Beth Brown