Tuesday, May 20, 2008

#208.

i lost nearly lost a friend today.

whether it was a misunderstanding or not,
i've decided to wash my hands off him.
i tried to help, but it was taken for granted.
though we had our own cliques,
he still made it to my list of good friends.
why did we turn out this way?

i just wanted to see if he would lie to me,
but it ended up as a tug of war between the class and him.
and ALL UNDER MY NAME and number.
it was then misunderstood,
and talk became argue, argue became hopeless.

i didnt blame you,
i didnt hate you.
i just didnt know how to face you and talk to you.
i know you're sorry for misunderstanding me.
im not mad at you.
i just needed to cool down.

i'll be fine tomorrow,
i'll be back as my usual self.
dont worry.

i know all those i've said was but a facade.
but he's still my good friend.

thanks to stupid and idiot for staying by brainless.
im seriously brainless.
WHY RISK THAT FRIENDSHIP?!, people ask.
i believe he's not that bad.
i believe his words.
i believe he was truly sick.
and i know i wont lose that good friend.

ANYWAY,
today was photo-taking session.
T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T
I'M TALL! ))))))):
they arranged us according to height,
and CAN U BELIEVE IT?!
i was standing next to eileen!!
BUT,
my happiness was not to last.
i was the last girl to SIT.
pftbh.
I JUST HAD TO SIT.
do you know how much it tells about my damn height?!
HAHA.
eileen and wc was LITERALLY LAUGHING AT ME.
!@#$%^&*
and then during the fun shot,
everyone could move around,
and I DUN KNOW WHY,
i still ended up sitting.
PFTBH.

i was like, why sec 1 to 3 also stand,
last two years have to SIT?!
mrs wong says cuz EVERYONE GROW AND IM NOT!
))))))))))))))))))))))):

oh yes,
today went for tuition,
mr siow came out to talk to me.
asked me about the guy on friday and blah,
and then fa lao sao to me.
anyway,
not up to me to talk about that guy,
NONE OF MY CONCERN.
im only in charge of listening to my tutor,
buy popcorn and watch the show on friday.
mr siow said there would be a boxing ring.
LOL.

and dammit,
mummy wants me to go INLINE SKATING WITH HER ON SAT!
!@#$%^&*!!
i have a o lvl paper on monday,
olympiad on tuesday,
and SHE WANTS ME TO APPEAR IN HER COMPANY EVENT!
im dead meat.

dont worry, you're still as perfect in my eyes. (:

"When we lose a friend we die a little."
-Robert Herrick