Thursday, May 15, 2008

#199.

IM SICK AND TIRED OF CHINESE.

the school came up with some intensive programme,
and we are expected to STAY BACK TILL 5pm EVERYDAY.
pfbth.

yesterday went to jing's house for a while,
and i didnt notice the floor,
i stepped on sth (which i dont wish to say here).
afterwhich,
after i finished tuition,
i realised my shoes were filled with ants.
DAMN GROSS.
though i got rid of them,
i still felt itchy all over.

so i brought it to wash,
and wore slippers to school.
and it's damn irritating,
that i HAVE TO REPEAT MY STORY FOR 1234567890 times.
omfg,
i could have killed the next person who asked me.
HAHAHA.

oh, and afeeq, hock and i had a FANTASTIC time
entertaining ourselves during the boring-est lesson.
HAHA.

havent been feeling well these days,
sorethroats, headaches, stomach upsets, fever.
whatever, it's post exam blues.

oh yes,
i cant believe,
my chem is BETTER than my physics! for once.
and so i still got an A2,
and my dnt got 15%.
LOL.
trust me,
im not the lowest. xDDDD

"Intuition is truly a feminine quality, but women should not mistake rash conclusions for this gift."
-Minna Antrim