Wednesday, April 30, 2008

#176.

SOMETHING'S VERY WRONG WITH MY EYES.

this have probably been going on since i used expired contact lens solution,
my eyes would be tired and pain.
this sucks.

went to specs hut just now,
cuz stupid wanted to make specs,
and i wanted to make contacts again.
but SIMON KHAW didnt allow me to.
he dont like me to make contacts.
that mad guy,
got money to earn dont want.

anw, it got abit draggy,
and i was too tired to go for tuition.
so i'll have to go down tmr.
idiot's still there,
and brainless' gonna watch tv, and study history!
GO GO GO! XDD

im becoming mad again.

thanks stupid for enlightening me!

does he still love me?
it doesnt matter to me anymore,
not because i dont love him,
but so long as i know i love him,
it's enough.
my faith and love is enough to keep me going.
and it'll bring me to him in the end.

"Faith is to believe what you do not yet see; the reward for this faith is to see what you believe."
-Saint Augustine

P.S. Our nicknames are kinda permament,
hock = stupid
wanjing= idiotic
me=brainless.
LOLOLOL.