Monday, April 21, 2008

#155.

MY TEST PROLLY GET THE A1.
if not,
sigh.
i'll kill myself.
hahaha.
but that wont happen, cuz i will get the A1.
:DDDDDDD

and,
dammit, cuz i forgot to bring my dnt folio to school!
sigh.
hock said mrchang will give us some marks.
yeah, 10% huh?
sigh.
my report card's gonna be dirty again.
x(((

oh! and i love my TCC card! XDDDDDDD
TCC's in for a good treat.
im so gonna buy more of their ice choco.
omfg, im thirsty aldy. LOL.

my physics test results sucked.
kinda sian over the results.
it's high time i give some time to that subject,
otherwise collins will come nag at me.
or rather,
he's done so aldy.
he said:" rach, what's happened to your results? you can do better than that de right. blah blah blah."
omg. thinking about his nags gives me the shivers.

hock, you're so gonna lose the bet. ^^

"A relationship is like holding sand in your hand. Hold it loosely and it stays in your palm. But as soon as you hold it tightly, it slips through your fingers."
-Anonymous

do you still think of me when it's 2222hrs?
do you miss me?
do you still think of me when you're bored during presentations?
who do you talk to when you're bored now?

is a woman's intuition true?
i said previously i hope it aint.
but now i somehow hope it is.


"The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears."
-John Vance Cheney