Thursday, April 17, 2008

#151.

BOO HOO.

my chinese oral sucked.
dun know why, this year my chinese suck big time.
only know how to write.
speak oso speak wrongly.
lots of words dont know how to read,
dont know the meaning.

sigh.
english oral wasnt that bad.
lucky that i got sajnani.
but i know i scored 7/12 for the reading. T.T

there was some registration thing for some workshop at SP.
i chose music technology, and it will be held on 3rd to 5th june.
ALL THE BEST TO JUN,
cuz i'll be bugging him for these 3 days.
WAHAHAHA.

AMaths test on functions sucked.
really brought everyone's mood to the lowest.
totally had no mood to walk, talk, eat, whatever.
until...
we met husni.
it's so strange how this person can make us all smile and everything.
and i swear, he didnt speak a word.
he didnt even need to breathe a word.
it's just something i cannot explain that shows in his face.

thinking about yesterday,
after oral, was feeling down cuz of the bad reading,
and guess what.
the way he said hi to me was EFFING CUTE.
i swore i could just melt at that instant.
super super duper cute.
x)

but my amaths differentiation test was not bad. 28/31.
second in class. xD
i heard that she's not gonna mark the functions test,
cuz everyone never do well.
but i still wanna know how 'well' i did. DD:

practicals coming,
but i still dont know how to start a bunsen burner.
it's screwed. period.

came across this book,
and i think it's really helpful.
it has helped me alot,
and THE BOOK EMPHASIZES THAT WE SHOULD LAUGH MORE OFTEN.
thankyou for supporting my thinking. xD

i've decided that no matter what happens,
i must remain happy and cheerful.
at least show that.
haha.

i'm still waiting for my theory results.
im dead meat.

had a pimple breakout,
and it was okay until varian called me,
looked at me,
and said:"
RACH! YOU HAVE A PIMPLE!"
i swore i could have slapped him.
say until so loud.

and for the rest of the day,
i practically covered it with my wallet.
sigh.
my stress begins.

"Love doesn't make the world go around. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile."
-Franklin P. Jones

i'll be waiting.