Monday, April 14, 2008

#148.

I LOVE MY DADDY!! (((((:

thank you daddy.
i really really appreciate it alot,
and i really love it alot.

im so proud of you.
not all fathers know how to do it.
but you do.
I SO LOVE YOU.
more than anyone else.

well, my fantastic father sacrificed his sleep,
to help me with the styrofoam for my dnt,
and only slept at around 1.
im so proud of him,
cuz without him,
i wont know what to do.

i was really touched.
though i did mention and ask him to help me with it,
i didnt expect him to really sit down and help me.

gosh.
i so feel like crying.
i just told myself,
my other half must be like him.
loving towards everyone,
caring and so on and so forth.

yesterday attended sister's concert. coincidentally, alvin sms-ed me. HE CLAIMED HE VERY LONG NEVER SEE ME LIAO, but when i go look for him, he stare at his phone.
alvin and melvin is making me feel like returning to yamaha. x((((

mum told me to accept melvin's offer.
to teach his niece.
but i still dont think i will.
perhaps later in the year. xDDD
melvin, wait for me! XD

today's hist was funny.
'bourgeoise', means segments of society which is educated, rich, and own their own lands.
many had difficulty pronouncing it,
and we happened to chance upon a simpler term.
its called, "BO ZUA DZI."
HAHAHAHA!
it was really cool,
and as usual, the two got horny.
we even had a date, which i apparantly didnt go.
jinhwee promised me fullerton hotel, room facing the singapore river. so if i open the window,
i will be able to see the esplanade.
LOL. this is crap.

went to whitesands with hock and jing,
which now seems like a weekly procedure,
and it was shopping for stationery.
and TRUST ME.
it's not enjoyable going out with any of us,
and using vouchers.
cuz we are constantly typing on the calculator, making sure we make full use of the voucher, and dont overspend too much.
HAHAHA.

then went to library, and went for book-hunting.
did some sudoku thingy, and it was so darn simple.
simply because,
they practically gave us say.. 75% of the numbers. HAHAHA.

APPOLOGIES TO RICKY KOR, for not being able to make it today.
but am touched that you still call me out. :D

i'm still waiting.
i'm still waiting for your reply.
i'm still waiting for dont-know-what.

people scold me dumb.
people are glad that im looking at other guys.
but people dont know it's just something i do, and it says nothing about my heart.

"Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle; love is a war; love is a growing-up."
-James Baldwin