Thursday, April 10, 2008

#143.

BOO HOO.
the pain is back again.

thanks to brother, i have fallen ill.
and it BETTER go away before the oral.
otherwise, its so gonna kill. T.T

yesterday took napfa 5 stations.
and I FOUND OUT, as long as i had a 1 point,
i lose my chance of getting a gold.
NO WONDER i never ever got a gold.
cuz i get lazy when i do the inclined pull ups.
to pass, i must do 3. thus i always do 4 and stop there.
thus this year, i did more and really did the 5 stations.
didnt really count,
but hopefully i dont get stuck with a silver. :DD

oh. and its been 2 years since i heard him call my name.
kinda miss it. HAHA.

today had chem test.
screwed up on the copper powder thing.
gracee was like pulling my skirt, telling me its navy blue, NOT BLACK.
and hock was like laughing his way down.
sigh. i was the one who told him how to test for ammonia lor! HAHA.

and ys really scared the daylights out of me yesterday. )))):
IM SORRYYYYY! xD

i love the amaths test today! XDDDDDDDDDDDD
so darn happy.

and IM HAVING A FEVER. )))))):
i dont wanna fall sick!
and i dont wanna take medicine! )))))))))))))):

RACHAEL IS TIRED.