Tuesday, April 08, 2008

#141.

RACHAEL IS EFFING TIRED.

imagine me sitting in the hall from like 3 plus to 7pm!
Watching people walk up and down,
and laughing our ass off everything.

today's a maths class was really sucky.
not that it was bad,
but i just couldnt stand numbers and alphabets today.
dun know why.
i gave up, and laid down to sleep. for awhile. HAHA.
then woke up to read, and i chanced upon this poem.
this poem woke me up,
jing and eileen thought i went mad.
suddenly laugh to myself.

the poem goes this way:
And there he was,
Staring into my eyes as a child stares at candy.
He was an image of perfection.
His sea blue eyes were as deep as the ocean,
And, oh, so full of mystery, like a treasure waiting to be opened.
He could win any girl's heart,
But he was awaiting my response to the question.
My stomach was churning like milk in a blender.
My heart was beating as if i had just run a marathon.
I was so excited that he had asked me,
Not just any girl, but me.
All I had to do was get the words out,
But it was hard.
His perfection stunned my thoughts,
Yet I managed to reply in a cool manner,
The words flowing off my lips as water flows through a stream.
"Sure, you can borrow my pencil."

-Joanna Long

ROFL. i swore i could laugh out loud.
then after maths, dun know why, we started to get high.
LOTS of funny moments happened in the class,
of course when there were only us in the classroom.
All of us practically laughed till our tummies ached.
Then went for speech day rehearsal,
and there were many parts we laughed throughout.
until i didnt realise it was 7pm.

and now im effing tired.

also came across this quote,
and i think its so true.

"You always believe your first love to be your last, and your last to be your first."