Saturday, March 08, 2008

#98.

these two pics depicts my life when in the library.
YEAH RIGHT. they dun show the noisy part. HAHA.
but thats also because nobody took it.
so, im not exactly that bad. HAHAA.
one look, and you can tell it's me because of the distinct clip. HAHA.
i dun even remember this. i have never thought i was sitting down, instead of hyper-ing.
HAHAHA.
just received this, the first two pictures was taken from hock's paper.
you wun believe this, he wrote calcium, but drew chlorine.

as for mine, i think it's equally moronic.
i drew too many shells, as you can see from wat grace wrote.
and that's because i mistook the atomic mass for proton number.

was browsing through my pictures, when i saw these old pictures.
was laughing at the screen, and thought of putting these up.
memories also came back to me, and i was reminded of grandad.
i miss him. ):

I LOVE THEM. PERIOD.
MY BESTIES. ((:

i miss the days we psycho-ed together.
this was taken 1 hour before my birthday, and i was really happy. XD
and, i still cannot believe he's the one. xP
the combo guys. i remember laughing like mad when i saw this.
they look exactly like morons. :D
this was taken during graeme morton workshop.

I SUDDENLY MISS MUSIC. )):