Monday, March 31, 2008

#134.

today has been a tiring day.

ALTHOUGH I HAD LIKE 7 PERIODS FREE.
HAHA.

spent 2 periods laughing with hock, afeeq and that PERVERTIC jinhwee.
and i caught this SUPER UNGLAM PHOTO of jinhwee.
I SHALL POST IT. WAHAHAHA.

before break was physics. BOO HOO. my test results sucked.
i studied, and i expected better marks. pbfth.

just as bell rang, i was still calculating the current thing, and hock asked: "吃什么?" i heard "是什么?"
thus i answered:"48."
you should have seen his face. blur until dunno how. HAHAHHAHA.
then i realised i heard the wrong thing.

skipped mt remedial and went lunch.
saw chang at ntuc.
really yuan jia lu zhai.
of all people, i see him.
he saw hock and me,
and the first thing he said was: now in public, behave urselves and dun be rash.
HAHAHAHA. like scared we will eat him up.
but IM SOOO HAPPY. he approved! im so gonna do that table. :DDDDDDD

please make up, and i really dont like such things to happen again. x))


"When something wonderful happened to me,

your eyes twinkled laughingly,
your fists clasped truimphantly
and you smiled approvingly at me.

I knew you were genuinely happy for me.

I hope I will keep you happy for a long time."

"When you came into my life,
you helped me see-

The good in ime,
The good that i have done for others, and
The good I could do for others.

The good in others,
The good that others have done for me, and
The good that others will do for me.

These days, I sense much much
more the many good things which are happening in my life."

i will wait.
11 november.

Till then,
♥ rachael.