Friday, March 28, 2008

#128.

RACHAEL'S NOW AT WYS' HOUSE.
HAHAHAHA.

and, im not outside playing mahjong, cuz I DUN KNOW HOW TO! T.T
someone please teach me how to play. ))):

IM SOO DARN HAPPY I HAVE A FINALIZED IDEA.
and, i did it all by myself this time! :DDDD
i'll be doing a portable table to attach to a piano chair!
this is so that i can continue doing dnt without feeling bored.
((:

so inconvenient. can die everytime i climb the stairs. feels like the muscles are tearing.
but still, gonna run on sunday.
to prevent such things from happening again, and to be wanjing's pacer.
:DDD

OH, and i haven't gone to the polyclinic to get my refund back.
i dun see why they cannot tell im a singaporean. pbfth.

if having to fall out of love is this difficult,
i wont fall in love again.
never again.

rachael dont miss you.
rachael dont need you.
rachael's not thinking about you.
rachael will just let you be.
rachael will wait.
she will.