Tuesday, March 11, 2008

#101.

today was bad.
woke up in the morning, found out golden village dun screen sky of love,
found out all timings suck,
and was late for tuition.

it was also damn crowded, his schedule corked up.
then released late, raining heavily,
got drenched,
left my comb on the bus,
and was not allowed to class.
WHY? cuz i was wearing my class tee.
WTF. still ask me to report to mrs wong.
i then went, and the first thing she said was,
oh! NICE SHIRT!
gosh. i didnt know whether to laugh, or to pull a long face.
already not feeling exactly good, and the miss still rubbed it in.
i should not have rushed.
shouldnt even have gone to school.

but at least i completed my amaths. :D

after that went to watch 2 faces of my girlfriend.
it was damn comical at the beginning,
then sad when was nearing the end.

was raining heavily on the way home,
and was drenched again.
by the time i reached home,
my headache and fever was back again.
i should have listened to daddy and kept an umbrella in my bag. ):

in case anyone was curious about what i did yesterday,
i did chocolates. XD
just melted them and mould. simple and sweet. HAHA.
i mean, the chocolates are sweet. HAHAHA.

have been doing some thinking lately,
afraid to do certain things.
i love my life now.
of course i dont love the grades.
but i dun believe i will do any better if he had to leave me.
i just wanna keep things as they are.
i dont want any changes.