Tuesday, February 19, 2008

#85.

I SCREWED UP ENGLISH COMMON TEST! T.T

v day was great. i mean the front part, minus the tuition after that. haha.
received a rose from afiq, balloons from h2 and jing, choco and sweets from peijie, kit kat crunchy from fitri,
and most importantly, the sweetest box of chocos from egg. ^^


and last friday and saturday was the worst days of my life.
left my wallet in school on friday, then realised it only at night,
walked to tuition on saturday,
prepared enough for one bus trip to school after tuition,
and then kena chased down by the stupid old man.

hock then came to my rescue,
and after collecting the wallet, went to lunch,
go work, and guess what.

actually dun need to go work. i took down the wrong date.
damn pissing lah.
suay until cannot suay, i tell u.

but my chem tests made me happy a little.
for once, i didnt score 5/25 for mole concept! xD
full marks, mai siao siao. hahaha.
atomic structure, 33/35. okay lah. still not bad. HAHA.

please hor, im not someone who will live with your attitude.
you dun choose when u like to show me the xia lan face, or when you wanna smile at me.
cuz if that's the case, i'd rather i dun see the smile.
and the sarcasm of course.
first, i hate to be accused. zakee that thing is not true okay.
second, i hate to be used.
that's it.

enough is enough.