Wednesday, November 28, 2007

#63.

You're in my arms
And all the world is calm
The music playing on for only two
So close together
And when I'm with you
So close to feeling alive

A life goes by
Romantic dreams will stop
So I bid mine goodbye and never knew
So close was waiting, waiting here with you
And now forever I know
All that I wanted to hold you
So close

So close to reaching that famous happy end
Almost believing this was not pretend
And now you're beside me and look how far we've come
So far we are so close

How could I face the faceless days
If I should lose you now?
We're so close
To reaching that famous happy end
And almost believing this was not pretend
Let's go on dreaming for we know we are
So close
So close
And still so far

by Jon Mclaughlin


this song's from enchanted. nice sia. haha. i thought this song depicts my mood now.

just now the school's executive called. ask me go down for another interview tmr. OMG. 3 interviews already. everyone else is like working already, getting their first pay, and im still stuck with this interview. ARGH. gotta fret over wat to wear again.
but just for the sake of this job. i'll just go. hopefully i get some surprise.

darling, im seriously sorry. if i had hurt you with what i said. but i really cant help feeling this way. dun feel guilty or anything. you live your life, while i live mine. so if i happen to need you when you're busy, i wont blame you.
but i didnt expect it to be because of that. i dun know why im feeling this way. i know there's nothing wrong. i did not lose confidence in you. it's not just you. it's love.
please forgive me. ):