Monday, November 26, 2007

#60.

sian. today's the best. no tuition, no work. :D

ytd went tm with jing. supposed to meet at outram, but she overslept. so in the end just meet at tm. went lunch, then go walk walk. walk until yamaha, then walk in lor. like so weird. go in then see so many ppl. then saw miss teo. wanted to call her. but herbard stopped me. sian lah. then he tell me wad, may have a change of date to when i start work. then orh orh liao, miss teo dunno at where liao.

went home, and kena from my mum. cuz nv tell her going out with jing. sian lah. sick and tired of this kind of life.

went to play bball with porky, limlee jie, ryan, mummy and daddy on sat night, while waiting for everyone to come. so we played match. porky, limlee jie and me was a team. mummy daddy and ryan formed another team. and then we started playing. soooo fun lah. kept laughing. laughing until stomach pain. haha.


seriously, i never ever knew about wat u had against me. i've always been so naive. thinking we were okay with each other. until when i found out how u had been stabbing me by the back, i dun know who's that friend u're toking about, but if it's something u made up to estrangle my friendship with jing, try harder bah. whether it's true or not, it's in the past. im no longer the rachael in the past. so stop bringing back those unwanted memories. i only remember certain things. things like my friendship with the psychoholics. i seriously dun think there is a need for everyone to meet just to solve the problem. no matter how hard we try to solve the problem, no matter how many times we solve the problem, the problem will always exist if u do not grow up, and be less possessive. we have all been giving in to u because of ur whatsoever childhood. but this is the most i can do. u hate whoever who is close to jing. even ur so called clique. ah whatever. who cares. i imagine my life being less problematic without u in it.
oh. and btw, i would love to know who's the friend you're talking about. please tell me who. not i wanna cover up my own ass or what, but if such a thing happened, i would tell jing myself about it. dun need u to help me tell her. like u got mouth i dun have ah. i can tell her things about me myself. thanks but i really dun need your help. and, no

offence taken. i just thought i had to spell it out.

many things have been happening to many people around me.
these things have made me wanna treasure what i have. before it's too late.
i dun know why these things made me feel this way, but i really wont want to lose what i have now.
i may not have everything, but im sure that im contented with what i have. love, friendship, kinship, that's enough.

so please tell me, no matter what happens in the future, dun give up on me and our relationship. face it together with me. will you?

you're the harmony to my melody. (: